Learn how to make espresso coffee like a pro with our barista-run masterclass! This workshop is for coffee enthusiasts, home brewers, aspiring baristas or anyone who just wants to get the most out of their daily cuppa.
Participants will walk away with the skills required to master the art of exceptional espresso coffee making at home, as well as a thorough understanding of coffee production, flavour profiles, brewing techniques and presentation skills. You’ll get plenty of demonstrations, hands-on practice and expert guidance, and get to taste and compare various brews along the way!BOOK NOW
What you’ll learn
You’ll be guided through our espresso coffee brewing program that includes:
- Introduction to coffee growing and production
- How to identify flavour profiles and notes
- Tips and tricks for making espresso coffees and optimising the equipment
- Brewing techniques for espresso
- How to make beautiful latte art
What you’ll get
- A wonderful hands-on experience with our experienced baristas
- All coffee and equipment provided
- Morning tea to enjoy with your coffees
- Brewing recipe cards to use at home
- A Corner Store Coffee tasting pack for practice at home
What to bring
- We have some aprons but feel free to bring your own
- Please tie long hair back
- Closed toe shoes
About the instructors
Our masterclass will be run by one of our Corner Store Coffee experts:
Coffee Director Jake, who has over eight eight years experience in coffee roasting and brewing.
Expert barista Issy who, as a science graduate, is passionate about the science behind each brew.
Head Roaster Daiki, our resident latte art extraordinaire!
Where: The Corner Store Network, Oakleigh
When: Saturday, 4 November 2023
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Level of skill required: The only necessity is a love for coffee!
Max participants: 4
This workshop requires 4 participants to go ahead. In the event we don’t get enough participants, we will postpone the event to a later date. Refunds will be offered to those who cannot attend the new date.
Book your spot!
Enrol in our Espresso Coffee + Latte Art Masterclass below!
There are only 4 spots in total so get in quick! Bookings will be cut off Monday 30 October 2023.